- Patient Participation DES Report 2014-15 Patient Participation Enhanced Service
Our Patient Participation Group (PPG) are actively engaged in the running of the Surgery and they meet regularly with the Practice Manager and Staff to discuss ideas for the Practice. Anyone who is a registered patient at Highview Medical Centre can apply to join the PPG. However the Practice does have a right to refuse an individual if it considers it is in the best interest of the individual or the practice.
Over the last year (2015) the PPG have discussed some great ideas which have been put into place, these are:
- Extra phone lines open at 8am
- Our new website
- Photos of our Doctors on the website
- Staff name badges
- Update and re-design our Surgery booklet
Our objectives for 2015-2016 are:
- Promote and increase our on-line patient representative group
- PPG Representing Highview externally
- Joint working with Annandale PPG on events such as specialist talks.