Please see our Mission Statement below that reflect the ethos of our Practice philosophy:
- To provide high quality, safe, professions Primary Health Care General Practice services to our patients in a clean, suitably equipped and safe environment.
- To treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty
- To work in partnership with our patients, their families and carers towards a positive experience and understanding, involving them in decision making about their treatment and care
- To act with integrity and complete confidentiality and ensure robust information governance systems
- To be a learning organisation that continually improves what we are able to offer patients and maintain good standards of clinical governance
- To encourage out patients to communicate with us by joining our Patient Participation Group, talking to us, participating in surveys, and feeding back on the services that we offer
- To ensure all staff have the competency and motivation to deliver the required standards of care and that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently